MP3's at CDUniverse.com

Friday 23 September 2011

A New House and Memories of Freddy....

Hey-how was your Friday?  Anyhow, I wanted to write something about where I left off last time so here it goes....so we pull up to our new(well kinda old really) house, this is on Fleet St., it looked a bit creepy to me at first...it turned out actually there had been some guy there before us named "Solomon" who was a dope dealer and there had been a murder there!! The real estate agent that sold it to Ma and Pops was a real sleazeball, saying the house had quite a "history" and all. But we didn't know that back then, although the white outline of a body on the floor upstairs did seem a bit suspicious...I remember me and Tony wanted that room but we were pissed at Ma when she said I had to sleep alone and Tony had to share with Bruno! My room had this hideous painted wallpaper and smelled like socks!  We had slept in the same room ever since we were born too (we are twins after all!), and Tony could not stand poor Bruno back then!  Mostly because he was allergic to everything and wet the bed and had a disgusting habit of sticking boogers all over our stuff-that was his revenge for us ditching him all the time!  He was terrified of Freddy Kreuger from "A Nightmare on Elm Street", and Tony used to torment him with stories about Freddy I remember.  He even bought the glove with the blades on it....remember those?   Anyone else terrified of Freddy like my poor little brother was?  (I still tease him about that, sorry Bruno :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment