MP3's at CDUniverse.com

Monday 26 September 2011

JBTW-Do You Know Someone Who is a "Scentaholic"? Check this out. From The Desk of ROSALIE

Hey Guys-I'm back!  I was real busy yesterday since it was my little sister's bridal shower, I can't believe she is getting married!  I remember the day she was born-I had just started high school, I feel so old!   Anyhow one thing about me is I don't like shopping.  Call me strange because all women are supposed to love it blah blah blah....but I don't.  I hate the crowded shops full of rude people and the long line-ups. Just not my thing!  That is why I love to shop online!  My sis Baretta is what I call a "scentaholic", that is she just loves perfume and collects them-she has more scents than the fragrance counter at Macy's!  Rather than buy her the typical kind of shower gift like a blender or a frying pan like everyone else gave her, I knew what she really wanted so I went online to PERFUME EMPORIUM after a friend of mine told me about it and ordered a couple of her favorite scents that I knew she wanted.  I received my order after only 4 days and everything was nicely and safely wrapped- I was impresed!  Everything they sell is real too, no knock-offs that smell like bug spray!  Anyhow, if you are like me and are an online shopping junkie like me you need to
CHECK THIS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment